7/01/2020 - CURRENTLY RECRUITING A TRAINEE TYRE TECHNICIAN FOR OUR RAYLEIGH BRANCH. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Pirelli Platinum Performance Centre with a state of the art waiting room. We have all the up to date technology and are audited by trading standards ensuring we provide the best service to our customers. No previous industry experience is necessary. We will provide you with a comprehensive training, including on-the-job training and external training courses.
People we are looking for
· Time Keeping and Reliability is a must
· Loyalty and Integrity
· Someone knowing picking up a broom and having a clean workshop is just as important as driving the high-performance car into the workshop
· Undertake the necessary training and skills development
· Basic computer literacy
· Basic numeracy skills
· Full Driving License
Day to day tasks:
· Wear appropriate safety clothing, including steel toe cap boots
· Adhere and understand the company policies and procedures
· View the depot from a customers' perspective and ensure a safe and welcoming environment is achieved.
· Understand customer needs by listening, responding and explaining work required to ensure vehicle is safe
· Identify worn & faulty components.
· Repair Tyres in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
· Arrive on time with a can do attitude
While employed by Jet Wheel Tyre you may have the opportunity to do the following (all listed where activities our Tyre Fitters were involved in last year)
· Go Karting
· Track Days
· Driving high-performance cars
· Bonus schemes
· Christmas Party
· Stay away Overnight training events with manufacturers like Pirelli and Michelin